Italian Restaurant Open Sundays with new ‘Classics’ MenuJune 17, 2014
Mezzo is now open for Sunday lunch!
And if you’re looking for a quick but hearty pre-theatre meal, our new ‘Sunday Classics’ menu ticks all the boxes – enjoy a traditional Italian main course with a glass of house wine, draught beer or soft drink for $25.
Choose from the following classic Italian dishes:
- house made gnocchi with braised lamb ragu
- house made fettucine with traditional bolognese
- pan seared barramundi with crushed kipfler potatoes, peas + mint
- veal schnitzel with Italian ‘coleslaw’ of red cabbage, fennel, tomato + pecorino cheese
- angus beef ‘spezzatino’ – tomato braised beef stew with purple potato puree + parsley (pictured)
- arrosticini ‘abruzzese’ – grilled lamb skewers with parmesan roast potatoes + marinated zucchini
Perfect if you’re heading to a Sunday matinee performance of The King and I at the Princess Theatre or Les Miserable at Her Majesty’s Theatre – both a short stroll from Mezzo at 35 Little Bourke Street.
Our regular a la carte menu and pre theatre menu (2 courses for $29, 3 courses for $39) are also available.
So whether you’re looking for an express pre-theatre meal or simply a great value, quality Italian restaurant in Melbourne CBD, pop in and try our new ‘Sunday Classics’ menu!
To book your Sunday lunch at Mezzo, click on ‘Bookings’ above or phone (03) 9650 0988.