Italian Restaurant Open Sundays with new ‘Classics’ MenuJune 17, 2014
Mezzo is now open for Sunday lunch!
And if you’re looking for a quick but hearty pre-theatre meal, our new ‘Sunday Classics’ menu ticks all the boxes – enjoy a traditional Italian main course with a glass of house wine, draught beer or soft drink for $25.
Choose from the following classic Italian dishes:
- house made gnocchi with braised lamb ragu
- house made fettucine with traditional bolognese
- pan seared barramundi with crushed kipfler potatoes, peas + mint
- veal schnitzel with Italian ‘coleslaw’ of red cabbage, fennel, tomato + pecorino cheese
- angus beef ‘spezzatino’ – tomato braised beef stew with purple potato puree + parsley (pictured)
- arrosticini ‘abruzzese’ – grilled lamb skewers with parmesan roast potatoes + marinated zucchini
Perfect if you’re heading to a Sunday matinee performance of The King and I at the Princess Theatre or Les Miserable at Her Majesty’s Theatre – both a short stroll from Mezzo at 35 Little Bourke Street.
Our regular a la carte menu and pre theatre menu (2 courses for $29, 3 courses for $39) are also available.
To book your Sunday lunch at Mezzo, click on ‘Bookings’ above or phone (03) 9650 0988.