Pre-theatre dining, Melbourne CBDMezzo Pre-Theatre Menu
Mezzo Italian Restaurant is located in the heart of Melbourne’s theatre precinct, just 60 metres from the Princess Theatre in Spring Street and a short 150-metre stroll from Her Majesty’s Theatre and the Comedy Theatre in Exhibition Street. Its location makes it the perfect spot for your pre-theatre dinner in Melbourne CBD.
The closest major theatrical production to Mezzo is Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, now playing exclusively in Melbourne at the Princess Theatre. This record-breaking play is the eighth story in the Harry Potter series, and is presented in two parts. For further show information visit https://www.harrypottertheplay.com/au/
Mezzo’s casual Lunch Menu (including mini stone-baked pizzas) is available prior to the Wednesday matinee performance, or pop in for dinner before any evening show and choose from our approachable Dinner Menu or set-price Pre-Theatre Menu (from $29pp, menu link above).
The pre-theatre menu is available at all service times during the theatre season. For restaurants near Her Majesty’s Theatre Melbourne, the Princess Theatre or the Comedy Theatre, you will find the perfect venue in Mezzo Italian Restaurant.
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child – Princess Theatre
- Muriel’s Wedding the Musical – Her Majesty’s Theatre
- 33 Variations – Comedy Theatre
- Melbourne International Comedy Festival – Comedy Theatre (from 27 Mar)
- Barnum The Circus Musical – Comedy Theatre (from 27 Apr)
- Sweeney Todd – Her Majesty’s Theatre (June 20-23)
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory – Her Majesty’s Theatre (August 2019)